Changing the at-home Cocktail game...one frozen Cube at a time.
How We Got Here
Who We are
- Number of released recipes: 5 (Old Fashioned, Margarita, Bees Knees, Cosmopolitan, and Mosow Mule)
- Number of unreleased recipes: 5 (Wouldn't you like to know?)
- Launch: December 2019
- Located in: Atlanta, Georgia
- Customers' self-reported likelihood that they will re-purchase Cocktail Cubes: 9.1/10
- We're changing both liquor consumption behavior and mixer consumption behavior with our Cubes (based on survey data)
Cocktail Cube in the Press
What's better than a shake to feel like a real home-bartender?
Many prepared cocktail concoctions are shortcuts that shortchange the drink. Not these new frozen Cocktail Cubes.
Founder and Chief Cocktail Drinker
Necessity is the mother of invention, and our Founder needs delicious cocktails. Emily Silberman is the CEO of The Cocktail Cube and of the Silberman household in Atlanta, Georgia. Emily's relevent business experience includes drinking responsibly since the age of 21.
What Our Customers Say
I loved my Cocktail Cubes so much! Tastes so amazing, so refreshing and FUN with friends and family!
I tried out the Cosmo cube last night and it was fantastic! I am EXTREMELY picky about Cosmopolitans (most are terrible) but yours was fantastic.
Work/Mom life has seriously inhibited my ability to make it to happy hour so being able to have a craft cocktail from the comfort of home is a game-changer. Love the ease of preparation and the taste is unparalleled.